Microsoft Access and Excel Integration with VBA
The course is designed to help you build Excel VBA programs for moving data between Microsoft Access and Excel, and for reporting Access data in Excel's presentation layer. Upon course completion, you will understand how to:
- import and organize information effectively by using a Microsoft Access database
- import and query data in Excel files
- use advanced queries such as aggregate queries, action queries and sub-queries in filtering and retrieving records from Access
- use ADO and advanced SQL statements in Excel VBA to retrieve or manipulate Access records
A working knowledge of Excel VBA. Prior experience with Microsoft Access is an advantage.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Access overview
- Tables and relationships
- Design effective database using generalization techniques
- Importing Excel data into Access
Excel VBA programming – using ADO
- Creating queries using Access query window
- Creating SQL statements (in SQL window)
- Using SQL operators, aggregate queries, calculated fields, action queries and sub-queries
- Querying multiple tables
- Intermediate VBA programming skills
- Programming ADO
- Using advanced queries in VBA to retrieve and modify Access database records
The course is based on Office 2007 and includes hands-on exercises that are carefully designed to allow you to put what you have learned into immediate use.
Course Price: $3,060
|Access and Excel Integration with VBA 2010/2007
|© Welkin Systems Limited. All rights reserved.