Eligible applicants will be reimbursed 80% of their fees, subject to a maximum sum of HK$10,000, on successful completion of a reimbursable course.
Eligibility for CEF Subsidy
Persons who –
- are Hong Kong residents who have the right of abode or the right to land or to remain in Hong Kong without restriction. Holders of one-way permits from Mainland China may also apply;
- have enrolled in and paid the tuition fee for a reimbursable course before the course commences; and
- are aged from 18 to 65 at the time of application and on seeking reimbursement of their fees.
Yes, we provide also courses specifically on Photoshop or Illustrator, only these courses are not CEF re-imbursable. As Photoshop and Illustrator often work together in graphic design to produce the best results, we recommend you to join a complete course on both Photoshop and Illustrator.
Yes, the course is right for you. We provide both PC and Mac classes for the course. Operation between the Mac and PC versions are very similar (the main differences are the shortcut commands). The trainer will point out the differences and help you get familiar with both PC and Mac operations.
Central: 2/F, Chinachem Tower, 34-37 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Mongkok: 3/F Righteous Centre, 585 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon
The Continuing Education Fund (CEF) is applicable to applicants who –
- are Hong Kong residents who have the right of abode or the right to land or to remain in Hong Kong without restriction, i.e. “A” (right of abode), “R” (right to land) or “U” (remain in Hong Kong without restriction) should appear below the date of birth on the HK Smart ID card. For details of the meaning of symbols, please visit the website of the Immigration Department http://www.immd.gov.hk. Holders of one-way permits from Mainland China may also apply. ( A copy of the one-way permit and the HK Smart ID card should be attached to the Application form (SFO 192 (2015) Rev.));
- have enrolled in and paid the tuition fee on equal monthly instalments basis for a reimbursable course before the course commences; and
- are aged from 18 to 65 both at the time of application for opening an account and at the time of submitting a Reimbursement Claim Form.
The Continuing Education Fund (CEF) subsidizes adults with learning aspirations to pursue continuing education and training courses in Hong Kong. Eligible applicants will be reimbursed 80% of their fees, subject to a maximum sum of HK$10,000 (whichever is the less), on successful completion of a reimbursable course. The fees for more than one reimbursable course may be reimbursed, subject to the maximum ceiling of HK$10,000 per applicant not being exceeded.
Find your course here
Schedule in PDF
Get the latest course schedule in PDF.
Help me choose…
If you need consult for a best fit learning, or you need a custom built services, just let us know.