Am I eligible to apply for the Continuing Education Fund (CEF)?

The Continuing Education Fund (CEF) is applicable to applicants who –

  • are Hong Kong residents who have the right of abode or the right to land or to remain in Hong Kong without restriction, i.e. “A” (right of abode), “R” (right to land) or “U” (remain in Hong Kong without restriction) should appear below the date of birth on the HK Smart ID card. For details of the meaning of symbols, please visit the website of the Immigration Department Holders of one-way permits from Mainland China may also apply. ( A copy of the one-way permit and the HK Smart ID card should be attached to the Application form (SFO 192 (2015) Rev.));
  • have enrolled in and paid the tuition fee on equal monthly instalments basis for a reimbursable course before the course commences; and
  • are aged from 18 to 65 both at the time of application for opening an account and at the time of submitting a Reimbursement Claim Form.
By | 2017-08-24T17:00:54+00:00 August 18th, 2017|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment